Belinda, an all-girl mama writes:
“This photo is so special to me. Why? Because as a mommy I strive to raise confident little women. At four years old, Emma has already asked me why our hair is not exactly the same? Why her sisters hair is different from hers? One of the things I hope to instill in my Emma is to embrace her curls. Not to be ashamed of them. And most certainly not to change herself to please others. I am going to be so sad the day she asks me to buy her a hair straightener! Like ugly cry. Whether it be hair, freckles, eyes or skin color may we raise little women to embrace what makes them so unique, special and beautiful.”
Here’s what we are looking for:
• Must be online and show up at least 3x a week as a content creator, influencer or brand-owner.
• Must take high-quality images or have a photographer who does.
• Must be able to write honest, real words to match a photograph that has an emotional meaning to you.
• If chosen, you must sign an exclusivity agreement, not publishing the image before the magazine issue has been published
• If chosen, you must agree to take a new photograph for this special project and include at least one other instagram brand that you personally love, support and stand behind
• If chosen, you must not share any information about this issue until our exclusive partner has given the green light
Visit https://stylishmilk.com/submissions and fill out the form.
That’s it. We will be in touch if we love what we see and feel you’d be an amazing fit for this next issue. Also, by submitting your information, you are also entering our database to be considered for all future SM projects. 🙂